Sunday, October 26, 2008

Road trip

Why do I only ever post on this thing late at night? Oh well, at least I'm posting, which is quite the change from previous weeks.

Armed with Mounds bars, bell peppers, and several pounds of zucchini and squash, my friend Jackie and I undertook the long and arduous drive to Cedar City this weekend to visit some high school friends. Highlights of this trip included:

  • Doris Day and Audrey Hepburn, the main actresses in most of the movies that we watched
  • Throwing sheep
  • Wuthering Heights performed by Kate Bush (search for it on YouTube, if you dare)
  • Chicken tetrazini made with squash for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
  • Reading each other's auras
  • Performances in the park (while creepy people with their hoods up watched us)
  • Death by ice cream sundae
  • Speaking in accents

It was really good to see my friends again, though I won't lie--I'm extremely glad to be back. In fact, I've never been so happy to be in Provo again (hmm... why could that be?). Still, it's nice to have a weekend every once in a while when you can sing, watch movies, speak in strange accents, and generally go insane, and I feel lucky to have friends I can do all that with.

P.S. My aura is orange, by the way :)

3 comments:

Hanny Banany!!! said...

You have an interesting life you know.

Hannah!!!

Amanda said...

Happy to be back in Provo, hmmm I bet I know why! :) Wow, you and your friends might be even wierder than MY friends! Though I don't know....

Hanny Banany!!! said...

What in the world is an "AURA"? I'd very much like to know, you know. When you feel like talking to me for a moment, go to IM!!!

Hannah