Friday, October 24, 2008

"Something's rotten..."

"...in the state of Denmark." Only that doesn't really apply here. Maybe in the state of Utah? Or the state of Blogdom?

I was recently informed that, for some reason, the Comment feature on this blog wasn't working. I traced the problem back to the Pyzam layout I was using, and spent the next hour trudging through HTML coding trying to fix the problem to no avail until I collapsed and died from exhaustion (I'm using hyperbole here). So right now my blog is plain, boring black, though I anticipate that this will change in the future. But on the plus side, comments work again!

Ahem, COMMENTS WORK AGAIN!

...this is a thinly veiled hint.

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

SOO, WHATS YOUR POINT?

John & Marjorie said...

Sorry about the blog dilemma. I did really like your new layout, but I'm sure you'll figure out something soon. In the meantime, black doesn't always necessarily mean boring! It could also be understated, elegant, or even seasonal (think Halloween).

Hanny Banany!!! said...

Chelsie needs explaining. Excuse me for a moment.

Chelsie! Her point is (or at least I think so) that you can comment.

Am I right steph? Oh and I made a blog about how much I love my mom at:
www.wendy-rocks-me.blogspot.com