Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Been Paintin'

Well, school's started again, so I've been pretty busy. I don't have much to say (I just finished my short story for Creative Writing and it stole all my words), so here's art.


Black and white value study, 4" x 6"

Final painting, gouache, 9" x 12"

As always, it looks different in real life. I got some pretty good comments on it, though there are some areas I still need to touch up, like... well, no use in pointing them out, because then that's where you'll look! Amanda and Porthos were my lovely models for this painting. Thank goodness for family!

I might have some big news. I'll tell you tomorrow when I know for sure.

P.S. I'm not pregnant.

2 comments:

Nick and Sarah Leonard said...

Those look amazing! Nick keeps saying I should ask you to design a logo for me when I make a cake website. I've been brainstorming some names, but I haven't come up with a good one yet.
I heard you might b e coming to visit. That would be so fun!

Dan and Liz Leonard Family said...

Wow Stephanie You are GOOD!!!! Ummm - that's my daughter-in-law by the way!!!!!