Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Intermission

I just thought I'd let you know that the rest of Egypt is coming on Friday. I was planning to do it tonight, but midterms, papers, and my visual arts application have crept up on me, and just barely pounced on me tonight when I realized how much time I spent looking at wedding stuff today, and how little time I spent on homework. I did picture-ify the rest of my blog, though, so you can check that out if you'd like. If you click on the image, it should bring it up full-size for you (you might already know that, but it was news to me!).

Also, since I spent SO much time looking at wedding colors and candy and such today, I figure I might as well post what I've done:


See? It's an inspiration board! Ha ha, it's not exactly what I should've been doing today, but I've been meaning to make one for awhile, so it's not like I completely wasted my time, right?

Anyway, enjoy the pictures :)

5 comments:

Launa said...

haha your board of inspiration is so happy! I totally understand about what I HAVE been doing today vs what I SHOULD have been doing today, but I don't even have an inspiration board to show for my day haha. I miss you, I'm glad you're still alive!

Jacquelyn Sherry said...

Love the board! Love the colors.

katydid said...

holy cow woman.. this is adorable! your wedding is going to be gorgeous. :)

Suzanne said...

I love your wedding colors, but this is kind of a long intermission on Egypt:)

Cheryl said...

Your inspiration board reminds me of a website, www.stylemepretty.com. Though, perhaps you've already seen it with all the "studying" you've been doing. :)