Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New art blog :)

Heeeey!  Happy New Year, right?  ...Right? 

Ha ha, I didn't mean to not post at all during 2012, but that somehow... happened.  Oops.

This is more of a notice than a post (which is really lame, I know).  I decided it was a little messy to have my art and personal blog all combined into one, especially if I want to just show people my art without throwing all the little details of my life at them, so I've split it up.  My new art blog is now located at pieceafterpiece.blogspot.com.  I've already made a few posts on it, so click on the link if you're interested ;)

To anyone who actually reads this post, thanks for sticking with me!  I haven't given up on this blog just yet.  I might even make a real post later this weekend.  Who knows? :D

0 comments: