Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sketch-a-Day #2/3

Alternate title: Weekends don't count.

So I have been sketching on the computer everyday, but I haven't really had much to show for it, since I've been working more on larger projects than on quick little sketches like that first one. Still, I was thinking about it today whilst drawing, and I realized that if I didn't post something soon, I was going to look like a total lame-o who can't stick to a goal for more than a single day. So, here's a work-in-progress picture. I probably won't post everything I draw while doing this (because I'm pretty sure I'm going to make a lot of crappy artwork during the learning process, and who wants that plastered all over the internet?), but here's something. Maybe it'll be finished someday--but then again, maybe not. We'll see.


Green hair is cool. Also, why do all of my girls have these enormous eyes all of a sudden?

0 comments: