Friday, February 19, 2010

Photo shoot with Chelsie (and a beautiful jacket)

My parents are spending the week in Portland selling their book (good luck Mom and Dad!), and that means that all of my siblings are home alone with Jordan in charge. So, since I have nothing going on Wednesday evenings and Chris has class until 10, I figured I'd head down there, make some zuppa, and hang out a bit. We had a really good time--they appreciated the real food, I stole their Sweethearts, and we all watched Ghost Whisperer together (a show that they're apparently really in to right now). I also took advantage of this opportunity to take some pictures for my photography class. I decided to photograph Chelsie jump roping. I guess I could've chosen my location better (my teacher was complaining about the telephone pole in the background), but I thought they were cute :) Oh, and... maybe don't tell Chelsie I posted these? ;)









Lots of fun :)

I also wanted to tell you guys about a new boutique I heard about in the Daily Universe yesterday called Lady Danburry Tailoring & Design. She has a blog at ladydanburrysews.blogspot.com, and also an Etsy shop. I checked out her blog yesterday and found out that if I advertised for her on my blog, I could maybe win a beautiful coat!





















Yep, that beautiful coat. So that's what I'm doing. Check her out--I really like a lot of her stuff!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm getting ready to plan some more classes. Mostly, I'm waiting to see if people have requests for classes.
Email me if you'd like. ladydanburry@hotmail.com

Chrisanne Serafin said...

You should put some of your art up! I'm sad I'm not in your figure drawing class so I can't see your lovely art anymore!